Reservations can be made via telephone, fax, or email. Please see the bottom of this page for contact
• Our office is open for check in from 3 to 6 o'clock or by prior
• Check out time is 10 o'clock.
• Daily maid service is provided in our
eight guest suites. Bed linens are changed every third night.
• Due to our intimate size,
cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, reservations are nonrefundable within 30 days of
• Minimum night stays and other changes to our rates and policies may be
required for holiday bookings.
• Smoking is not permitted indoors at the Inn. However, smoking
is permitted on our many lanais.
• The Cottage is a three-bedroom, three bath plantation style
home that is located streamside. While on the same property, it is away from the other guest rooms and
is perfect for families. It is $250 for 2 people, $350 for 4 people, or $450 for 6 people per night plus
taxes and there is a maximum of six guests.
• Please inquire about pricing for use of the main
house for parties and other gatherings.
• The Jacaranda's environment is tranquil and serene.
Guest rooms are not equipped with telephones, but phone and dial-up internet access is available in the
main house. Cellular phones work well on property. Some rooms have televisions.
continually seek to improve the Jacaranda experience. As a result from time to time we may make changes
to rooms that are not reflected on this website.
• All rates and booking conditions are subject
to change without notice.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any specific questions you may have about the Inn, its
services, or its policies.
• All guest rooms are separate from the main house. Some are private
• Waimea occupies a very convenient location on the Big Island. Highways 19, 190,
and 250 are all within a mile's drive, thereby providing easy access to points north, south, east, and
• The weather in Waimea is typically warm during the day and cool during morning and
evening hours. Expect temperatures in the 70s with overnight lows in the 60s. Winter months can bring
lower temperatures (50s) in winter months when the summit of Mauna Kea is sometimes snowcapped. Among
the many climates found here on the Big Island, Waimea's is generally temperate.
The Jacaranda Inn, 65-1444 Kawaihae Road, Kamuela, Hawaii 96743 USA
Phone: 808-557-5068 | Fax: 808-885-6096 Email: email@example.com
Credit Cards Accepted: